I ordered some for a J30 from http://www.whitewatermarineinc.com/.  Nice
craftsmanship.

Sent them the old rails.  They used them as well as some measurements I made as
a pattern for the new ones.

NOTE:  Stainless handrails are much stiffer than teak rails.  The teak rails
may be made straight then bent when installed.  Once you remove them, they may
straighten out.  It's important to realize you can't simply send the new rails
and have them duplicated.  You need to measure the crown of the cabintop and
any curvature in the rails.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA