Right. Handrail covers aren't *nearly* as annoying as toe rail covers. I made covers for my teak toe rails, but after a few years I realized that there were times that I just didn't go sailing because taking the toe rail covers on and off was just too much hassle.

So now I have SS hand rails and painted toe rails.

Wal

dwight wrote:
But it's a real PITA taking them off and putting them back on for every
sail, especially if you go a couple of times weekly.just one more little
thing that moves sailing from fun closer to work