would guys mind sharing the cost of those bottom jobs?

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List New owner wants a nice healthy bottom
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:07:06 -0400

Ron, Welcome. &#65533;I assume you mean the centerboard does not lower all the
way? &#65533;I've got a keel model. &#65533;my main concern would be the
condition of the cable. I had Osprey Marine at Herrington Harbor South soda
blast,epoxy and paint the bottom of my boat 1 1/2 years ago. &#65533;They did 4
coats of epoxy, 2 of paint. 35/3The OfficeAnnapolis