Hi John,

I know what you mean. I just fell in love with mine.

I don't have much experience with her (bought it June 2012), and cant compare
as it is my first keel boat.

In light air, I usual match the TWS up to 6.5 knots at 30 degree AWA. She point
well, even with a wing keel. I can go up to 20 degree AWA and still have a
margin before stalling.

Mine is a 1988 and it is in pristine shape. It was a ready to sail boat (fresh
water boat).

Hope it help.

Pierre Tremblay
Avalanche