From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of
j...@svpaws.net
Sent: April 17, 2013 10:50 PM
To: Pierre Tremblay; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 38 mkIII

Thanks - very helpful.  The AWA numbers you mention are very, very
impressive.

How do you find boat performance in a chop?

John

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 17, 2013, at 9:42 PM, Pierre Tremblay <tremblay.pie...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:

Hi John,

I know what you mean. I just fell in love with mine.

I don't have much experience with her (bought it June 2012), and cant
compare as it is my first keel boat.

In light air, I usual match the TWS up to 6.5 knots at 30 degree AWA. She
point well, even with a wing keel. I can go up to 20 degree AWA and still
have a margin before stalling.

Mine is a 1988 and it is in pristine shape. It was a ready to sail boat
(fresh water boat).

Hope it help.

Pierre Tremblay

Avalanche