Rich Knowles
Indigo. LF38
Halifax

On 2013-04-19, at 9:00, "Tim Sippel" <tim.sip...@rci.rogers.com> wrote:

Now I miss my ’74 BMW 2002

Tim
From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of dwight veinot
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:59 PM
To: 'Dennis C.'; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 38 mkIII - now sports cars

Dennis

I like your car, I had one something like it but I would like it better if it
were one of the older 240Z’s…those were the good ones…nowadays if choosing a
best buy for the $ sports car my money would go to the Mazda Miata…if I had
lots of money and space to keep the toy all winter long, then a Porsche 911
turbo, T top, black and shiny please… but alas, I am a red neck at heart so I
like my truck

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS