Sports cars aren't for me .. I don't have any self control. Even with the
auto tranny benz I let the rear end slide around quite a bit. I used to
lane split on one wheel back when I had the R6.
Yeah yeah I know, juvenile, totally.
Give me a 10500lb yacht or one of the old W126 long wheelbase benzes and
I'll chill right out.
Sorry for the OT, I love machines you guys struck a chord talking about all
your cars.
Steve
C&C 32
Toronto