From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Abbott
Sent: May 15, 2013 11:07 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Disconnecting Shrouds

If I have the option to put the tubes on without splitting them, I would not
split them ....agree with Tim on this one......just more unnecessary
hassles.

Bob Abbott
AZURA\C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, NS

On 2013/05/15 10:58 AM, Tim Sippel wrote:

Hi Steve, a C&C 32 is keel stepped I believe , you can safely release one
shroud at a time and but the “boots” on … I do it every year .

Slitting the boot and putting tape on it could  result in adhesive and then
dirt transferring to your sail .

Tim