To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 3:57 PM
Subject: Stus-List Overheating due to plugged knuckle

Don
Hard to tell as I also had the fresh water pump replaced and assorted
hoses/belts, along w/ replacing the knuckle, clean and tighten exhaust elbow
etc.  Looks like the parts bill includes $50/each for the new tips and
another $12/ each for the assorted bits -washers, covers etc associated w/
injectors. 1.5 hours for shop work- replace tips, clean, paint @ $85/hr.
plus he came to me, pulled them and reinstalled them- testing compression on his way through. All in it was $700 labor/travel time and $400 parts. In my
youth that would have been 11 boat bucks but being an experienced boater I
now know it is barely more than 1 boat buck (US or CDN)..... And it was well
worth it - purrs like a new engine.
Kim Brown
Trust Me!!!
35-3