From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of dwight veinot
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 9:59 AM
To: 'Allen Miles'; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List MOB recovery procedures

I have a horseshoe as well but I don't believe the horseshoe is considered
adequate by Canadian Coast Guard standards.a fully
closed life ring is what they require although I have never been challenged for
carrying the horseshoe on the stern.I would much
prefer as a MOB getting hit in the head by a flying horseshoe than by a solid
polymer life ring

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS