From: "Dennis C." <capt...@yahoo.com>
To: "Cn Clist" <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:15:52 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Ultrafurl - sticking

One of the most common problems is the second issue listed below. I think
Harken recommends a minimum divergence angle between forestay and halyard of 7
degrees. If you have a Harken furler, please consider a halyard restrainer to
create that divergence. My buddy and I have installed several in the past few
years to the extreme delight of the boatowners. Poof! Halyard wrap problem
gone!

We install a restrainer on EVERY Harken furler we install.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA