Jonathan,

My supplier's catalog shows the parts available as packing 015222 and packing
nut 015164 for $9.95 and $4.65 respectively.  I show the entire pump assembly
(#015867) at $197.85 and the repair kit at $81.15.  Just because my supplier
shows them as "stocked parts" doesn't mean they can get them.

Let me know if I can help.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

>________________________________

which is now “supported” by Thetford.

>The head has developed an annoying leak around the “T”
handle (piston rod) which is clearly clean water as it only leaks when pumping
water into the head, never when pumping dry.

>From the diagrams on Thetford.com it would appear that I
need to replace the “piston rod packing and washer” which comes in
their Maintenance Kit, but cannot be purchased separately.  While I
probably should purchase the complete kit before it becomes totally
unavailable, I was wondering if there is another source for the packing and
washer.   It seems crazy to have to spend anywhere from $79 to $99
for the maintenance kit when all I need is a 2c part!