From: Gary Nylander
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:06 PM
To: Ronald B. Frerker; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Reply To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 30 MK1 prop location

Rick's boat is number one! Early '70's. Mine is 1980 and others on the list are late '70's up to about 1981. I am not sure if there was a factory switch or if someone may have made it when changing engines. Mine still has its original engine and accessories. My factory manual does not mention an Atomic 4, but some of the earlier ones had them, so maybe that was when they did a switch??

Gary