Another strong vote for Garhauer.

________________________________
From: Peter Fell <prf...@gmail.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:43:52 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fw: Boom Vang for C&C 27 Mk III

Well, at this junction, the vang attachment will be a ‘cheap and cheerful’
solution ... considering my boat is sitting at the dock with the engine pulled
for a rebuild. I did just splurge for new Harken blocks for the vang and the
backstay tensioner (the PO had one block configured back there with the line
tied off on the stern rail!).

But I’m trying not to look at mainsail traveller and think how it would be much
easier to replace it right now while the engine is out.