From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of kelly
petew
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2013 10:14 AM
To: cnc-list
Subject: Stus-List Using a hammer drill to remove corroded fastener

I want to add a "T" track slide to my mast for a whisker pole.  The mast
tracking is in place, but I can't break the bottom fastener, in order to
install the T-Track.  Likely, corrosion b/t the fastener and mast is the
issue.

Has anyone had any experience - good or bad - using a hammer drill to break
the corrosion bond??

thanks.

Pete W.
C&C30 MKII