When I removed the spinnaker car T-track I had much the same problem. I started
with a test to
see if any of the fasteners ( 5/16 SS ) would come out by hand with a
screwdriver, no such luck.
The next step was getting a bit of penetrating oil to seep in, repeated
applications over a few weeks.
I noticed that the slot size and the screwdriver blade was not a good match,
ended up visiting
a few hardware stores until I could get a blade that needed a light tap to
firmly fit into the screw.
With two people, one person holding the screwdriver in and the second using a
wrench to turn it,
we tested the screws again. Nothing would budge.

I used a high heat gun to warm up the screw and area, then a can of cold blast
to chill just the screw
to create some thermal shock and get some penetrating oil in. No success either.

So I used a hand impact driver and three pound hammer to remove the 27 screws.
Most were so tight
that even when 5 - 6 full turns out they would not move with a screwdriver. I
did also notice that none of
the penetrating oil ever did get to were it would help. Ended up clamping a
visegrip around the screws
once they were far enough out and rotating that with two hands. Amazingly none
broke.

You mention adding a T-track for a whisker pole. At least on the 30-1 there is
not much adjustment
required in board for a whisker pole, normally goes out above the lifelines and
level with the clew.
You may get away with a simple ring. Using a spinnaker and pole does require
adjustment. I found
that T-track to be pretty stiff once the pole had loaded up so I switched it to
a captive ball track.

Mike Brown
Windburn
C&C 30-1