The brochure lists 2 water tanks and a holding tank.  Don't know why some
are different.

Joel

On Aug 6, 2013, at 9:04 AM, Ron Kaye <ronkaye...@gmail.com> wrote:

Holding tank under the forward V.  Water tank port under the dinette
settee.   Another under the starboard settee. A valve in the small cabinet
under the drawers forward of the Nav table selects the water tank in use.

'86 35/3

Ron