From: "Richard H. Bernstein" <richard.h.bernst...@uvm.edu>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2013 7:11:33 PM
Subject: Stus-List C&C 35, additional water tank

On my C&C 35, I have one fresh water tank under the port settee. It holds 28
gallons. The boat specs say she carries 40 gallons. I wonder if there was
another tank under the dinette. Has anyone installed extra water tanks, and if
so, what was the source? We want to take her for an extended cruise south this
winter and would like to carry more water.

Richard Bernstein
LUNA 1984 C&C 35
Lake Champlain, Vermont