Indigo only has one water tank (under starboard settee). The holding tank
occupies the forward part of the space under the v-berth.  I rather like being
able to store heavy food and drink items under the long dinette seat, my spares
kits in the forward end locker and pots and pans in the aft end locker. For
cruising when I anticipate heavy use of water or limited fill points, I take a
5 gall flexible poly water carrier strapped inside the baby stay, and a rigid 5
gall water carrier under the stern cockpit seat (next to a 5 gall diesel
carrier)

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III