I must be messing up cause I have a check valve.  Without it, all the water
that is pushed into the hose above the pump drains right back into the sump
once the pump turns off.  With an auto sensing pump it would pump all the
time.

I did up size the discharge hose and check valve so that they would he
harder to clog.

Josh

--
When privacy matters.