Don't know but will sure try.  thanks everyone for the comments

Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:25:59 -0400
From: joel.aron...@gmail.com
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 41 re-engine

Tony,
Does it rev to 3600 in neutral?  If not, could be a bad tach.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Tony Wroblewski <triump...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I also have a  C&C 41- 1986 with the 3HMF Yanmar but do not need to repower.
Why go to the 3JH5? Mine seems satisfactory with the 27HP.  My problem however
is it doesn't want to develop more than 2800 RPM.  Have a Martec 17x10 folding
prop.  Any suggestions.  I have owned the boat since new and it's always been
that way.  What props do others have on their 41s