I've been fixing the smile with Bondo over the past few years. This season I've noticed that I'm getting some sea water into the bilge ( along with rainwater that comes down the mast ). On haulout this year I'm planning on making a more permanent fix. Has anybody used G-Flex epoxy for this project? I plan on using thickened epoxy to fill the gap and then use wetted out fibreglass tape to strengthen the joint. Comments, ideas and suggestions would be appreciated.

Bill
Caprice 1
1978 C&C 36