Count me among those with water constantly in the bilge. The past two
winters with the boat out of the water there has been no evidence of a
smile but I have been concerned with the bilge and it always having water
in it. Keel stepped, when it rains, water in the bilge. Aside from that any
condensation in the boat, the stuffing box (which needs repacking), etc,
and I have water in the bilge, all the time.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto