From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bill
Connon
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 2:26 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List C&C smile

I've been fixing the smile with Bondo over the past few years. This
season I've noticed that I'm getting some sea water into the bilge (
along with rainwater that comes down the mast ). On haulout this year
I'm planning on making a more permanent fix. Has anybody used G-Flex
epoxy for this project? I plan on using thickened epoxy to fill the gap
and then use wetted out fibreglass tape to strengthen the joint.
Comments, ideas and suggestions would be appreciated.

Bill
Caprice 1
1978 C&C 36