A Benny 36.7 owner on another list described the aft berths as "pizza
ovens", and the V-berth as "too short for anyone except kids" which may
give you some sense of the comfort level. They do have a much faster PHRF
rating, although most of it must be on the downwind side.

--
Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift