>From what owners say, they point like mad but are not so fast downwind as are
>heavy built and have fractional kites.

We are now looking at the 40.7 instead...

Cheers,

Jorge

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jim Watts
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 1:15 PM
To: 1 CnC List
Subject: Re: Stus-List Looking to upsize.

A Benny 36.7 owner on another list described the aft berths as "pizza ovens",
and the V-berth as "too short for anyone except kids" which may give you some
sense of the comfort level. They do have a much faster PHRF rating, although
most of it must be on the downwind side.

On 9 October 2013 06:25, Hoyt, Mike