From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ken Heaton
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 3:08 PM
To: cnc-list
Subject: Re: Stus-List 34R hull

>From the factory drawings, the Laminate Schedule for the 1990 C&C 37 R was:
C&C 37R Laminate, Hydrex resin used for the entire laminate.
Topsides (total thickness 1.16")
1. Gelcoat
2. 1.0 oz. Chop
3. 1.0 oz. Mat
4. C72K/100 Kevlar Fabmat
5. 1" Aircraft Balsa Core
6. C72K/100 Kevlar Fabmat
Bottom (total thickness 1.20")
1. Gelcoat
2. 1.0 oz. Chop
3. 1.0 oz. Mat
4. C77K/200 Kevlar Fabmat
5. 1" Aircraft Balsa Core
6. C72K/100 Kevlar Fabmat

I imagine the 34R would have bee about the same.
The 37+ was a bit thicker, both topsides and bottom.
Ken H.
On 10 October 2013 16:40, Robert Abbott