MY C&C30 MK!  is a great boat to sail by my self. Its a little hard in a
fast tide. I just time my departures and landings at the Ebb tide.
The lazy jack lines lead to the rear of the boom so that I can get to them
from the helm. I trim the jib sheets and the main from behind the wheel. I
lock it into auto pilot when I need to go forward. I have the anchor rigged
up is that a pin and tag line will set it free. The rode is soft tied down
the life lines. Once away from the dock Its a great time to be on the water.
There is a lot of good resources on the net that will teach some tricks
going back hundreds of years.
Good luck and Cheers.

--
“Sailors, with their built in sense of order, service and discipline,
should really be running the world.” - Nicholas Monsarrat