<Michael Brown wrote:>
"I take it the "no 90deg bends" means no use ofa 90deg elbow. Does two 45 deg
elbows and a short section between them work?" To play it safe you could always
use the 2-45s and put a short piece of flexible pipe in between.  However you
might be better off just making the whole turn with flexible tubing.  PVC can
get more and more brittle over time and becomes very brittle in cold weather.
I think you have to deal with 90 degree turns as though they are a more fixed
connection.
Danny