  From: dwight
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 6:19 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List halyards again

  Right.I never go up there except when on the hook and neither does anyone
else.we carry a furling 135 and a main sail, both of them pretty good
performance sails but we don't race and we don't need to do headsail changes on
the fly to have fun and the rest of my numerous sails stay in the basement.we
sail in a very civilized way and it is great.if you like to race good for you,
I know exactly what that is like, it's different than just sailing for fun with
your wife and if you like to work the bow on a racing boat even better, hard
work.but having done that for many years (not the bow but racing I mean) I
finally know where the fun really is