You should get rid of the boat, it's no good anymore. I can take it off
your hands :)

In all seriousness, Outrider is a beautiful boat and she is what turned me
onto the C&C 39 when you gave that talk at TS&CC. Sounds to me like the
smile like everyone's saying. Hopefully that's all it is and you're back
out there soon.
Here's the topic covered in detail on c&c photoalbum:

Hmm... turns out it's not much of an "article" and there's not much
"detail":
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/smile/index.htm

Keel bolt torque specs might be handy as well:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/doityourself/torquebolts/torquebolts.htm

You'll be able to find lots of info about the C&C smile if you search
sailnet or any of the boards.

Good luck.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32