From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Curtis
Sent: December 20, 2013 12:34 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List In hull transducer location

Hey tahnks david,
this helps alot. I have been looking aroind the internet this morning
and think I can do it. I have 2 thru-hull transduciers in thethe
location just foward of the keel in the foward bilge in the bathroom.
So maybe I can go just foward of the bulkhead in the foward birth and
find a suitable spot. Thanks again for your help.

Have a greay christmes.