Well I have the mid-1980's ray-marine st50 depth and paddle wheel
transducers mounted in the through holes. the guy at Garmin could not
tell me the dim- size but told me the 1" 1/2 I have now was defiantly
too small. So he told me it would not work? I’m not sure. I would hope
they were the same size was told different.
I do want my ST50 depth and temp gauge to still work too. It would be
nice to have them working.  1 for a back up. I could do without the
paddle speed wheel.
I measured the 1'"1/2 myself. Not sure on the Garmin diameter.
Any advice here?