All,

Last year there was some discussion of a ski trip.  I had hoped to go out
West this year, but I am "settling" for a trip to New England 2/15 - 2/17.
 My current plan is to go to Sunday River, but if there is a group
interested in joining me, the location could be changed.  Sunday River only
accepts weekend reservations that include a Friday night.  Because I need
to be home for Valentine's Day, I am booked at a nearby inn.

Please let me know if you are interested.

--
Joel
35/3