Joel,

Wish I could make it.  I skied Sunday River a few years ago.  One of my few
trips east.

It would be nice to have a C&C ski rendezvous.  This year is booked but next
year is definitely doable if we plan early.  I'm in Keystone, A-Basin next
week, then Telluride and Durango couple weeks later and finally Whistler, BC)

Would like to start gathering a list of C&C owners who are interested.  Please
reply to me and/or Joel so we can determine who the skiers are.

Whistler might be an interesting choice because of the number of listers nearby.

Dennis C.
Volkl AC30's 170 cm skis
Burton Custom 156.5 cm snowboard