Did I read your initial post correctly, that you’re leaving at 4am and
returning the same afternoon?  A good long sail, but I’m not sure it’s really
an “overnight.”

And I agree with the earlier post: when I had my 30mkI, I figured on 5 knots as
a best estimate of speed under good conditions.  If you run into either very
bad or very light conditions, all bets are off.  If the weather is perfect,
you’ll get in a little earlier than planned.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis