Dwight,

Sorry for the confusion.   As much as I encourage preparation and safety
the +1 was for Rich Brass's response to you...maybe a bit harsh.  Though,
to your point Curtis does need to remember that even though he is taking an
"expierienced sailor" with him he is responsible for both lives and they
are both in the same boat physically and figuratively.  And to Rich's point
its not like he said he's setting off for a round the world adventure.  I
do think at least one delivery with another expierienced captain would be
as good or better and probably safer.  As Rich mentioned we've all taken
risks and that is to a large extent what life is about...nothing ventured,
nothing gained.

Josh