We are in the process of setting a bareboat charter in the BVI for April.7
Days. I hope we are ready for that. We are going with a couple that the
husband sailed from the hamptons to Bermuda twice and went to some sailing
school in Annapolis. Great people should be fun I hope to learn a lot from
him.

--
“Sailors, Deb and I*c'était écrit*