Yes, the prop looks great and feathers and unfeathers very smoothly and
easily by hand.
One thought that occurred to me is that the max prop might have been
assembled incorrectly, with one blade set to higher pitch than the other.
In the assembly process one has to match the gear on each blade to the
correct tooth on the gear in the hub.  But one would hope that they'd have
gotten that right when they re-assembled after the prop was rebuilt.
 Anyway I plan to check blade pitch among other things.

--
William D. Hall, Ph.D.
203 653 2886 (o)