If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion...this is not the only C&C
list, there is also one on Yahoo which is sitting dormant. It may be a
better venue for a technical discussion like this, plus you have the
advantage of posting pictures, etc. Many of the old-timers here are also
members. That format is a lot easier to use and follow and wouldn't fill up
everybody's email bin.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III