From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Knecht
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 9:20 AM
To: CnC CnC discussion list
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 41...offshore cnc models- now heaving to

Hi Andy- I have never been in a situation where I feel the need to heave to,
but I feel like I want to practice it in less than extreme conditions next
summer.  Can you describe the details of getting into this state and staying
there?  What I have read sounds simple, but I doubt anything is simple in high
winds and 12 foot seas and that detail devil is always lurking nearby.  Thanks-
Dave

On Feb 5, 2014, at 9:06 AM, Andrew Burton