Hey!

Wasn't a few of these used in a James Bond 007 movie in the 70s? I think the scene was set in Indonesia or maybe Bangkok.

        Cheers, Russ

At 08:00 PM 27/02/2014, you wrote:
Mais, ma cher, votre bateau needs one of deez here motors. Wit' one of deez, you be able to bring yourself down the bayou most fast!

<<http://www.boghogmudmotors.com/>http://www.boghogmudmotors.com/>

or

<<http://sdb.alducks.com/?page_id=34>http://sdb.alducks.com/?page_id=34>

Dennis C