Hard to tell — but I wouldn’t be surprised, as they’ll be using new parts for
the rebuild.  But my opinion is only worth what you paid for it…   :^)

Really, there are thousands and thousands of Raymarine linear drives out there
— many work just fine.  I’m personally convinced for a number of reasons,
mostly just experience and anecdotal accounts, that a hydraulic linear drive is
going to outlast and outperform a mechanical one over the long term.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis