The two names I have in the wings are:

"Spider Hider" for a larger cruising boat.  The logo would be a spider web
with a "?" in the middle of it.  There are always spider webs on the
lifelines.

"Exce$$ieve" for a race boat.  There would be a funnel under the $$ in the
name with tiny $'s coming out the bottom of the funnel.
        \   /
          $

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83