Thanks Edd

"Add a bimini" and "Store the spin pole" kinda looked like putting
racing to bed.  "Expand the refrigerator" could be going either way
though ....

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd
Schillay
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 11:38 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Spring Projects

Mike,

            Not done with racing just yet, but certainly winding down. I
have trouble getting crew to commit to weekends (families and wives and
such) and my local racing association is slowly imploding, so weeknight
racing my be history soon.

            Nevertheless, I had UK store, clean, inspect and repair my
sails over the winter.

               All the best,

               Edd

               Edd M. Schillay