I had a similar issue with 0183 to 2000 conversion. I bought the B&G Triton
wind, speed, depth package, thinking that I would take the mast down this year
to install the wind transducer, and that I could install the speed, depth,temp
transducer in the old housing. Neither of those installations were possible
this year, so I was left with converting data from old Raytheon ST60 displays
to the new 2000 system. I had a Raymarine seatalk to seatalk ng converter which
came with a GPS receiver I bought several years ago so I fed the seatalk data
from the ST60 wind and tridata heads to the converter and bought a seatalk ng
to NMEA2000 cable which plugs into a T in the 2000 backbone. Everything works
fine and all data appears on the new displays. Next year when I haul the boat,
I'll replace the depth, speed, temp transducer and the mast head wind system.

Sent from my iPad