Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:21:41 -0700
From: paradigmat...@gmail.com
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Inverters

You might not hear it much, but I will hear it very well and I will row over
and push it overboard. Preferably after making sure you are holding the dryer.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC

On 26 March 2014 17:20, dwight <dwight...@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking good is very important, no
matter the cost you have to get something to dry that hair while she’s on the
boat or she may not like being on the boat and that will be a drag…the Honda
generator may be your best bet, with an extension cord she will be able to use
the dryer of her choice and it does have many other uses, like lights, charging
batteries, power tools and home or cottage backup…put it up on the bow on a
sound
damping rubber pad and you hardly even hear it