Steve,

You're lucky.just get a proper spinnaker pole for your boat and call it a
day

  _____

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Stevan
Plavsa
Sent: April 4, 2014 3:17 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Whisker pole - 32

Well, so much for that. Just got a reply: "Sorry the pole has been sold".

The ad was posted today.

grumble

Steve

Suhana, C&C 32

Toronto

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 2:15 PM, Stevan Plavsa <stevanpla...@gmail.com>
wrote:

In light air on my old Mirage 24 I've actually held the clew of my genny out
with the boat hook to keep the sail full. I think this'll be an improvement!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=580584622

What do you guys think?

Steve

Suhana, C&C 32