  From: dwight
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 9:02 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Whisker pole - 32

  Thanks Mike

  I am aware of that but it may not be the same rule in all PHRF
jurisdictions.therefore I suggested to just get the proper spin pole(carbon
fiber if you can afford it but even aluminium on a 32 foot boat is not too
heavy to handle, attach at mast, use the pole uphaul to get the pole parallel
to water with white sail and trim with sheet.easy and that way with the
stronger pole you can pole the jib out to weather which I am willing to bet is
faster DDW on a mast head rig than poling the clew out several feel beyond J on
the leeward side.