Sorry Erik no advice on how to resolve the blockage, but once you do... I
have a small pump under the sink that takes the drain up and into the sink
drain just under the sink, so the bilge stays dry and you can choose
whether to drain that nice cold water out or not.  I used to have this
plumbed to one of the foot pumps under the sink that we seldom use.

I would have no access to that area either...  Just hope the hose stays on
the barb (or whatever it is)!

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3